1. The pressure of the hydraulic system shall meet the requirements of the operation manual and shall not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before loading the concrete mixer, the residual water and debris in the mixing drum should be drained. Keep turning during transportation to prevent concrete segregation. Before arriving at the construction site and discharging, the concrete mixer truck should first rotate the mixing drum at a full speed of 14-18 rpm for 1-2 minutes, and then reverse discharging. Before reversing, the mixing drum should be stopped.
3. When the ambient temperature is higher than + 25 ℃, the time from loading, transportation to unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes; when the ambient temperature is lower than + 25 ℃, the above time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During winter construction, it is necessary to check whether there is ice before starting up, carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and water supply system when off duty, turn off the water pump switch and put the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, the feeding hopper, discharging hopper, discharging chute, etc. shall be washed immediately with the hose attached to the mixer truck to remove the sludge and concrete adhered to the vehicle body. On the way back to the mixing plant, 150-200l water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residue bonded on the wall and blades of the drum.
6. At the end of each day's work, the driver shall be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum and rotating at high speed (14-18 RPM) for 5-10 minutes, and then discharging the water to ensure the cleanness of the drum. When using high-pressure water to clean each part of the mixing drum, attention should be paid to avoid the instrument and control rod. The distance between the pressure water nozzle and the body paint surface shall not be less than 40 cm.
7. When removing the dirt and residual concrete slag inside and outside the mixing drum, and when the maintenance personnel enter the drum for maintenance and welding repair, it is necessary to turn off the automobile engine to stop the mixing drum completely. During the working period, the maintenance personnel must ensure that the mixing cylinder is well ventilated, the air is fresh, there is no natural gas and harmful dust, and the oxygen supply is sufficient (pure oxygen is not allowed). When using electric tools in the cylinder, operators must have good insulation protection.
8. When working, do not put your hand into the rotating mixing drum, and do not put your hand into the connecting part of the main discharge chute and the extended discharge chute, so as to avoid accidents.
9. The abrasion of mixing blades should be checked regularly and repaired and renewed in time.
This article is provided for you by self loading mixer. Our website is: http://www.pingqxw.com1 We will serve you wholeheartedly and warmly. Welcome to visit!