1、 Engine fault.
1. If the transmission shaft is damaged, replace it immediately.
2. Check whether there is leakage of hydraulic oil and whether the pipe is well sealed. If there is damage, replace it immediately.
3. Check whether the swing rod of the oil pump control valve swings normally (the swing in the cab and the tail has no effect, here you can manually operate the positive swing, and then check whether the connecting rods are loose or damaged).
4. Check whether the radiator fan works, whether the hydraulic oil emulsification turns white, and whether the hydraulic oil temperature exceeds 90 degrees, the hydraulic system has no pressure, and the tank does not rotate. (don't worry about this situation. Cool down the hydraulic pump, motor and oil with water, and the tank will be able to rotate. Put out the material and repair the radiator or replace the hydraulic oil.
5. The hydraulic pump is damaged (the condition is more complicated, the internal drainage is severe, and other damages).
2、 The hydraulic motor is damaged or the reducer is damaged
These two situations occur, and emergency devices cannot be used. Be able to open the inspection cover on the can body to release the concrete.
3、 Didn't pay attention to the transportation. The pot stopped. The concrete has collapsed and the jar can't be turned over. This may be the case if there is pressure to turn when the gas door feels like it.
1. What about the manhole above the tank? Be able to use tower crane and winch to rotate the tank inspection cover to the bottom to release the concrete;
2. What if the jar is stuck and doesn't rotate? It can cut a 50 cm square hole under the side of the tank with gas (pay attention to avoid the spiral blade in the tank, the cut tank wall must be kept, and the repair is quick, convenient and beautiful). Put the concrete