1、 Check carefully and deal with the fault detection in time
1. It is not allowed that heavy vehicles break down on the road, otherwise it will be troublesome to have a stuffy tank. Generally, the concrete tank can not be stopped for more than two hours, and the C40 concrete can not be stopped basically.
2. Check the engine oil, antifreeze, lubricating oil and cooling water before ignition. If it is found that they are not enough, add them again.
3. After the 3-cube concrete mixer is started, let the jar rotate at a low speed, and check the tire pressure around the truck to see if there is a leaking tire. Then use a screwdriver to remove the broken stones in the seam of the tire to check.
4. Is there a nail or something stuck in the tire.
5. Check the light, especially the waist light, to ensure that it shines on the edge of the tire of the concrete mixer truck. The construction site will often pile up things like steel bars, and the sidewall is relatively weak.
6. Clean the rear-view mirrors and window glass on both sides with a towel. The road conditions on the construction site are complex, the light is not very good, and the vision should be guaranteed.
2、 Ensure that there is sufficient water in the water tank and water reducing agent
Because of various reasons, the material is too dry, there is no water and the material can not be discharged, the water reducer is the life-saving straw.
3、 Confirm that the mixing tank of cubic concrete mixer is in stop state
When the engine is running, if the can is in a high-speed rotating state, the instantaneous force will be very large, which will damage the reducer. The concrete mixer truck will transport the concrete and provide mixing function. In this way, the concrete will be very soft and not easy to dry. Before driving, check the condition of the concrete mixer truck, such as whether the steering wheel tire is normal or not, and then drive it after checking that there is no problem.