1. It has been used for a long time, the oil seal is normal and worn.
Treatment plan: replace the oil seal with a new one.
2. The hydraulic oil is not replaced for a long time, or the quality of the filter element is unqualified. The hydraulic oil becomes dirty and the oil seal accelerates.
Treatment plan: replace hydraulic oil and filter element as soon as possible.
3. The hydraulic oil will deteriorate or emulsify, reduce the lubricating performance and accelerate the wear of oil seal.
Treatment plan: replace hydraulic oil and filter element as soon as possible. In severe cases, the system needs to be cleaned.
4. The transmission shaft loses dynamic balance, the swing increases, and the main shaft oil seal is eccentric.
Treatment plan: fix or replace the drive shaft quickly.
5. Loose pump bracket, weld or pump fixing bolt will lead to overall vibration and oil seal wear of hydraulic pump.
Treatment plan: regular inspection to eliminate hidden dangers, prevent and avoid failures.
6. The system is unstable and the oil return pipe or radiator is blocked, which leads to the pressure increase in the pump motor cavity and the oil seal leaks.
Treatment plan: eliminate blockage and stabilize oil return period.
7. The radiator will not emit heat, resulting in high oil temperature, reduced viscosity and lubricity, overheated oil seal and seal damage.
Solution: eliminate radiator failure in time, cool the system as soon as possible and prevent pump motor wear. If necessary, stop and turn off the power supply and flush the pump motor and radiator housing with water to cool.
8. Insufficient preheating in winter, the oil temperature is too low, and the oil and oil seal do not reach the working temperature.
Solution: when starting the vehicle, stop the fuel tank at idle speed for 10 to 20 minutes and start the tank when the fuel temperature is normal.
This article is organized and released by Zhongke from the charging mixer. Do you know anything about these contents? For more information, please click: http://www.pingqxw.com We'll have a lot more to see.