The small commercial concrete automatic mixer includes truck chassis, mixing drum, transmission system, water supply, full power output, front and rear bracket of mixing bucket, reducer, hydraulic transmission system, air supply / exhaust system and operating mechanism. Unlike large self-propelled vehicles, most of the four components required for this technology are imported.
There are two types of chassis: drive train, hydraulic system, frame, mixing tank, water supply and unloading device, water supply system and operation system. The front end of the mixing tank is connected to the reducer and to the front of the frame. The rear end is supported by two rollers, which are connected to the rear of the frame through the raceway.
Automatic maintenance of small concrete mixer under high temperature
1. Prevent engine body from overheating: due to high ambient temperature, the engine is easy to overheat. It is necessary to strengthen the inspection and maintenance of engine cooling system. This includes checking the water tank, thermostat, water pump, fan, etc., and paying attention to timely adding. Pay attention to the cooling water. When the water temperature exceeds 100 ° C, stop in the shade to cool, let the engine idle, and open the hood to help heat dissipation.
2. Prevent engine deflagration: the temperature is high in summer, sometimes exceeding 35 ° C. in such a season, for vehicles with some aging parts, it is necessary to prepare for prevention.
3. Prevent the damage of automobile paint: the automobile paint will be aged and wrinkled after being exposed to strong sunlight, while the ordinary beauty waxing can have a certain sun protection effect, but because any car wax contains bismuth, long-term ultraviolet radiation will make the paint rust and leave a little black spots. Car wax itself cannot improve the hardness and UV resistance, but it will lose rapidly due to high temperature. When parking, please park in the shade.
4. Prevent automobile tire burst: it is easier to puncture at high temperature. When the temperature is too high, the tire is easy to deform and the tensile strength is reduced. As the tire itself, the air pressure is not standard, the tire aging, performance degradation, or the tire is rolled into hard metal or other hard objects during driving, which will cause the car to burst suddenly.
5. Prevent the engine from poor lubrication: when the temperature is high, the viscosity of the oil will be reduced, and the oxidation resistance will be poor, resulting in poor lubrication. Therefore, please check the quality of the oil and add or replace it in time. Pay attention to clean the oil filter and radiator in time to ensure smooth oil flow and good heat dissipation, and try to avoid engine overload.